|Home » |
|Average Customer Rating:
|| based on 149 reviews|
Average Customer Review:
( 149 customer reviews )
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
26 of 26 found the following review helpful:
Finally Found a Perfect BagMay 19, 2009
This bag is just right for my work. Files, three dictionaries, three note books, schedule book, lunch, small thermo pot, phone, keys... hold a lot yet it is notlook like "Student bag" or " book bag". It's great. Only thing I don't like is its smell but I'm hoping it will gone soon.
46 of 50 found the following review helpful:
Solid, well put togetherFeb 06, 2010
By A. Haggerty
I got some of these totes from a more expensive vendor a few years back and they went out of business. I was so glad to finally find these bags again and at such a reat price! One thing I do wish is that they had longer straps, but it's perfect for holding at your side!
Here are some of the features I love:
- I can fit a large binder, a lap top, a bottled water, and more in the tote
- The interrior pockets are perfect for business cards and a couple of pens
- The outside pocket is a little small but perfect for a bottled water
- The texture is strong enough so it doesn't just flop over, but soft enough that I could get our logo stitched on, no problem
- They're lined on the inside witha a microfiber so if I put it down in a puddle I wouldn't be worried right off the bat about the contents getting wet
- There was no smell that I noticed, other than that of new plastic
- The handles are very well attached, I carry very heavy and cumbersome items and they don't have any issue holding.
Overall, for $3 you can't complain about these bags
25 of 26 found the following review helpful:
Eh.Mar 17, 2007
By Ms. Chanandelor Bong
Nothing really special. It gets the job done. One thing I'd say is that the straps are too short to get over your shoulder with one hand. Girls with purses they carry on their shoulders would know what I'm talking about. It is cheap though.
13 of 13 found the following review helpful:
Great Product for Gift Giving!Aug 18, 2009
By Elizabeth Perry
I purchased 10 of these for my bridesmaids for our September wedding. They came in and they are great! They are roomy and just the right size. For the money you really can't beat this product. I'm have them monogramed by a local business woman and saving a ton of money. These are great tote bags and I'll probably purchase them again for my own personal use.
8 of 8 found the following review helpful:
Love this toteMay 09, 2011
Great buy! I have used it for work and as a traveling tote for books and snacks. I added a piece of cardboard to the bottom of the tote and it stands on its own; very practical
See all 149 customer reviews on Amazon.com